Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Clementine

Clementine, a Bornean orangutan, was born at the Columbus Zoo November 28, 2023, and I've seen her a few times. Her mom is Khali and her dad is Sulango. Dumplin is an older female that rounds-out the group.

January 8, 2024

February 5.

Sulango drops in. He's hanging almost upside down and grasping Khali's hand. He sits with Clementine and Khali in the video below.


Still February 5. Dumplin (arm in the foreground) reaches toward Clementine.

April 9


April 16

2 comments:

  1. Really good stuff. You can see the love in these shots. I like the green blanket shots. Syd admired the composition of the Dumplin shot. JA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess a caption can spin the composition. I didn't pay attention to Dumplin's arm when I took the shot. Steve

    ReplyDelete