Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Man, this food is dry.

An African grey parrot looks at yellow food in a metal dish. Its right foot is on the cage and its left foot is on the dish. The bird gives us a running commentary.
African grey parrot: Same ol' yellow stuff. It tastes okay, but it is soooo dry.
The parrot perches on the bowl with food in its beak, facing right.
OK. What if I get some in my beak...

The parrot has turned around, facing left.
turn around...

The parrot is hanging on to the cage with both feet and its beak between the water and food bowls.
and work my way over to the water dish? Gotta hang on with my beak without losing the goods.

The bird's left foot is gripping the cage and its right food is reaching the water bowl.
Strrrrech my right foot... almost there.

Our hero parrot has reached the water dish and is dunking the food in the water.
Aaaah. After the yellow stuff soaks a little while it goes down easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment