Thursday, January 4, 2024

2023 Part 5: Different

Sometimes I'm not so animal-focused.

Okay, there's an animal here, but the interesting thing is sloth transport. (In my backlog, I have photos of Sid leaving his basket and going where he wants to go. Here, the Columbus Zoo keeper returns him to its basket. See post.)

turkey vulture on top


Equipment envy

My camera shoots 8 frames per second at its fastest, and I got lucky with the puck in the net but still in the air.

Toledo's North American river otters do backflips, and the kids love it!

Pumpkin chomp for the Toledo Zoo's hippo heads.

Autofocus found the crud on the polar bears' glass in Toledo. I decided to call it art.


6 comments:

  1. These are great Steve! You have real talent, interesting subjects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last one! BG!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sloths can be surprisingly nasty. The keepers are very wary when moving them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were great pics Steve. Enjoyed them all! Julie

    ReplyDelete